Thursday, October 17, 2013

The Oakland Zoo!

Emily's been asking about elephants recently, and since we're still members at the Oakland Zoo, Emily - Daddy - Grammy & Grampa took a trip over to the East Bay last weekend to see some.

I wasn't there, so the pics have to speak for themselves. (Emily's not always the most reliable source of info these days.) Itthey had a 's obvious they had a great time! Especially during lunch where, I heard, there was lots of silliness going on.
 
 
 
 

Nope, that elephant is not doing tricks. Totally looks like he's balancing the
ball on his trunk, but it's an optical illusion. (I know, I fell for it too.) 
 

Isn't this family of prairie dogs (?) the cutest?! Reminds me of my own :)
 
 

LOTS of lunch time giggles.
 
 
 
 

Glad I missed the Charlotte sized bats. Ick. 
 Homeward bound!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment