Friday, May 14, 2010

It records 1080P video?

Using good old fashion numbers, triangle graphs, and budget analysis, I convinced myself (and Amy somewhat) that buying a DSLR camera would not spiral us into debt. The actual truth is that I realized I had been double counting rent (and subsequently mortgage) payments in my financial spreadsheet. I think the lesson here is never trust Microsoft Excel when purchasing electronics. Or something.

Anyway, here's what I bought last weekend and only last night opened up (15% restocking fee at Best Buy on opened items gave me reason to pause and really reevaluate the decision).

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/canoneos550d/default.asp

I hope I can learn how to use it before baby shows up.

-M

PS. Don't tell Amy that I'm going to need some accessories for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment