Sunday, March 14, 2010

Everything in its right place in time?

Another week flies by! This week we learned that our next door neighbors had a baby boy a few weeks ago and that he was 4 weeks early. That's something that I don't think Amy and I ever contemplated happening. I'm now even more driven to double our efforts and get that nursery room ready. Well that, and my Playstation 3 died on Thursday night, so I've got more time than I know what to do with now.

Monica is in town this week, and among the cool things she bought for baby is a lullaby CD of various Radiohead songs. How cool to hear both of our Radiohead wedding songs remade into glockenspiel and vibraphone lullabies!

Time to feed the birds. The Western Scrub Jays are building a nest in the neighbors shrubs!

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment