Sunday, March 21, 2010

Another completed project

I'm happy to say that I had a very productive weekend. Besides the shopping and cleaning and yard work, I believe I successfully installed a two tier workbench in the garage. In the stacks of extra wood left behind by the previous homeowners, I found a large plywood counter top complete with laminate and a slightly less wide, but twice as old, wood plank. Using a bunch of 2x4's and 2x3's that were up in the rafters, I created the support structure and the boards layed down pretty well. The fit was very tight - I did have to use my coping saw to create a couple notches to avoid the already installed wine rack. Pic to come, assuming it doesn't come crashing down prior.

-M

1 comment:

  1. you used a tool you already had? seems like it woulda been a good time to convince amy you need a new hacksaw or something :-P

    ReplyDelete