Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Easter, 2014

Yep, Easter was a few months ago.... Better late than never, I guess ;)

So to jump back a few months - we met Becky and Glenn that morning at church and had brunch back home afterwards. At church the girls completely missed the Easter egg hunt, we think the bigger kids grabbed them all too quickly, so we recreated the search in our backyard, which they loved. We didn't get a lot of indoor shots of baskets & eggs or bunny tracks this year. But rest assured, they were there.

This first photo on the left is a reminder that posed pics usually start out with one (if not both) girls running in the other direction, and one of us (usually me) chasing them down. I almost like this pic better than the posed one though - it's more... us :)

Yep, those are matching red sandals. And yep, they make me very-very happy. (No, we couldn't get Matt to wear a pair too. I tried.) Even now when friends point it out, I'll admit that it's dorky but I still love it.







Happy Easter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment