Thursday, September 12, 2013

Dress Up

Awesome news: Becky and Glenn got married over the summer!! Rotten news: due to an oversight (I blame it on lack of sleep) and we didn't take any pictures with our camera that day. Not.a.single.one. I will never forgive myself for this, but what's done is done. I've mourned and moved on. Or so I thought.

Two months later, it was still irking me that we'd missed so many great photo opts. So we decided it was time to remedy the situation by "recreating" the day. We girls got dolled up again and posed for pics in our backyard. SO MUCH FUN! (Anyone surprised we couldn't talk Matt and Glenn into joining us??)

Here's a small sampling of the 600+ pics we snapped during the reenactment. After seeing these, I'm definitely not feeling as bad about our oversight!


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment