Thursday, March 14, 2013

My Valentines

Before my maternity leave ended last month, we decorated for Valentine's Day. I had Emily coloring, drawing, cutting, painting, and stickering day and night. It was great, but one might say I went a little overboard.

It wasn't until I got back to work that it dawned on me - the decorating frenzy hadn't been about Valentine's day at all, the holiday was just my excuse to fill our house with hearts and love before I had to leave it.

Here're some pics of all that we made before I became a working mama again.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
  Posted by Picasa
Now that we've made it through that transition, I think it's time to start taking down some of the hearts and decorating for the next holiday. Maybe we'll keep up the tradition of going a little overboard. After all, Em & Charlie love bunnies!!! 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment