Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Time for Celebration

Sometimes I wonder what life would be like if I’d married a worker bee. One who was content putting in 7-8 hours of mediocre effort every day and leaving it all at the office. He wouldn’t fly to Sweden/Chicago/Canada with only a few days’ notice, or host early morning & late night teleconferences with Asia, or get calls from an employee in crisis while we’re in the hospital with a newborn. But alas, this is not Matt. Matt's an ambitious one. I’ve known this about him probably since day 1, and I’m not complaining.

While at times I do imagine what it would be like if he weren’t so driven, most days I’m awed by what an amazing job he does at home and at work. Why just this morning he handled a s-c-r-e-a-m-i-n-g Emily who did not want her overflowing diaper to be changed. Then minutes later hopped out of the car as I was dropping him off, and blew me a kiss with a grin on his face. And today’s a big day because he’s now a V.P. at LUNAR. Yep, my hard-working husband was recently promoted to Vice President of Operations. And since he’s a bit modest about his new title, I thought I’d share it with our small online family because if you can’t brag about your husband on your very own blog – where can you?! Check out his new bio! http://www.lunar.com/leadership.html#peterson

Way to go, dude! Em and I are VERY proud of you!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment