Monday, May 23, 2011

grandma & grandpa peterson's visit!

my grandma and grandpa p came for a visit. last month. after they left we all got sick (admittedly my fault) then we had to prepare for my 1st birthday party, (which, by the way, was a huge hit). since my mommy and daddy haven't found the time to get these pictures posted, i figured i'd try out this blog thing myself. guess what? it's really not that hard.

well i had loads of fun with grammy and grampy. they loved learning about my favorite things like doggies, remote controls, and ten apples up on top (the best. book. ever.) and they watched me for 2 whole days while mommy and daddy were at work. i know i was a handful (cuz that's just my nature), but something tells me they still had a good time.

ok, let's get on to the pictures.

here i am showing grammy how I take off my socks and throw them overboard. it's so fun.
 Posted by Picasa

 grammy promised she'd try it from her bed when she's back at home.
 Posted by Picasa
i showed grampy my duck. i like to purse my lips so they look like his beak.
Posted by Picasa
one afternoon we went on a picnic lunch in precita park. look at me: i rode on the swing like a big girl. it was pretty scary, but grampy was careful not to push me too high.
 Posted by Picasa
grammy and grampy were also here on easter, which reminds me: that's another post i'll have to bug my folks to work on. and one about my party. man, my "to do" list just keeps on growing...

thanks for coming to visit, grammy and grampy!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment