Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Universal Sigh

Today, Radiohead published a newspaper for no reason known to me. I suspect it was to correspond with their new album, The King of Limbs. In typical Radiohead fashion, all fans were very excited and it circulated around the web quite rapidly. I learned about it from Uncle Chris when he texted me to say that he got a Radiohead newspaper. I looked it up online and learned that two spots in SF would get papers at 1pm. My amazing wife and daughter passed up the opportunity to look at Pottery Barn rugs to wait in line and get a copy. For whatever reason, they asked people to get their photos taken when you got your copy. Their website shows hundreds and hundreds of photos of happy fans holding papers. Here's a screen capture of Amy and Emily on Radiohead's webpage! The link is below. Super cool. Thanks, Amy and Em!



The Universal Sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment